Friday, July 27, 2007

My French family rules!!

Had a great end of our stay with Marc and Francoise and stayed at there place an extra night after they had gone on their holidays to Spain. Steve and I visited the cathedral square and had a beer right beside the cathedral, then moved on to my old pub. They treated us well again and we ran into a 'hen' party on our way home. The girls took some of our money gave me a kiss and went on their way. (pics to come)

Georges and Annie (Francoise's parents) were as good to me as ever. Four days of discovering the Alps and near by lakes with much great food, wine and cheese involved as well. I'll try to be more specific later to what we saw but a couple of highlights. We climbed a mountain. Right across from mont blanc - the highest peak in France. Found a beautiful lake on the mountain and had a lunch there (lac blanc). Amazing. Other than great sights, Georges and Annie are pretty amazing too. The played crib with us every night after dinner. I think they had a great time too.

Now in Munich and a few highlights to come. Prague with C-bas and his friends, seeing Britta again in Wilhelmshaven, big party with many friends in Dublin, a hurling match in Dublin, and a soccer game in London. Sweeet!!