Sunday, August 5, 2007

Prague Rules!

Had a great weekend with the guys. Steve and I got a bit lost off the train but eventually found our hotel that was better than expected. Two big rooms for the 7 of us for under 20€ a night each. The seven were Steve and I; Cbass and his friends: Robbie, Stephan, Robert, and Martin. Started with some beers in the old square and it was down hill from there. First night was pretty good but the dutch boys were a bit tired because they drove all night to get there. After a nap they did stay out all night though.

Saturday was great. Steve and I toured the city with Cbass while the other boys recovered because us 3 didn't stay out all night, just most of it. Beautiful city with tonnes of old things to see as it was reletively untouched by WWII. That night we were a spectacle again and stayed out most of the night. Great times. Now I'm just about in Wilhelmshaven to visit Britta. Tough 10 hours on trains today but its my last big trip. A little tired of touring so hopefully I can spend some time chilling around Britta's place.